HomeShopTutorialsMy Gallery Country LivingDriftwoodFurniture PaintingGolden Minds

Thursday 13 June 2013

Wooden Planter - Collage and Napkin Decoupage



Hello..



I promise myself every year to be up to date with seasons during creation. I mean, to make something that reflects the time of the year or refers to it with subject or colours. It sometimes happened to make a black vase with pansies or a black and white  cameo jewellery box in the summer and a photo frame with pansies or flowerpot with herbal motif in the winter. 

 ***********


Poppy Tea Box


Crackle Flower Vase

  These were my first works created a few years ago and so refined. 

Napkin Decoupage Photo Frame 

Floral Flower Pot 

 Once I  got a wooden flower pot as a gift and I fell in love with its shape.
I bought some more of them. Here you can find a suggestion of collage made with use of a napkin and paper, hand-painted. You can find it in my shop.








This week has been very busy for me. My small utility room, how horribly it sounds as a name for the place of my creativity, has gone through a little transformation.
I did that for two reasons.
Where Bloggers Create 2013 organised by a wonderful Karen Valentine is coming soon and it will take place on July 12th. I have to admit that I have been waiting
 for it for the whole year.  I will not reveal the second reason of my makeover just yet.....


This week I'm linking to these lovely parties.

************
Monday
http://modvintagelife.blogspot.co.uk/
http://handmadeharbour.blogspot.co.uk/
 http://www.skiptomylou.org/

Friday 
http://www.shabbynest.blogspot.co.uk/
http://romantichome.blogspot.co.uk/



See you soon..…

8 comments:

  1. Your decoupage is absolutely gorgeous! Visiting from the Etsy Blog Team. Following you via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many beautiful things! i especially love the flower pot :)

    good luck with reorganising your work space! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is fantastic - a real vintage feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way that you decoupage gives each one a really vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all beautiful. I especially like the crackle look on the vase. It adds a real antique feel to it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to have found your blog today. I'm your newest follower. Hope you'll stop by and visit with me too.



    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, thanks for the wonderful comment on my hand painted bottle. thanks 'cause that's how I found you and your lovely creations!! have enjoyed all your work and am following you so as not to miss anything new!!
    best wishes cheers.........
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - your decoupage is amazing! I've always been in two minds about decoupage (in that it looks impressive, but I wasn't sure I really liked it) but yours has blown me away :-) Simmi x

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear readers and friends. Your presence on my blog is very valuable and your nice comments much appreciated. So please sit down and and enjoy with me my virtual journey. :)